|For Sale - Test Equipment|
PORTABLE SPECTRUM ANALYZER 22GHZ $4950
The Agilent 8592B is an easy-to-use RF spectrum analyzer that offers a wide range of performance, features, and optional capability to meet your measurement needs.
Features and Specifications
- Frequency range 9 kHz to 22 GHz
- Resolution bandwidth 1 kHz to 3 MHz in a 1, 3, 10 sequence
- Built-in comb generator and internal preselection
- -114 dBm to +30 dBm amplitude measurement range
- N(f) input connector
- 50 ohm input impedance
- Operate remotely and print directly with the optional interfaces
- 86-127/195-250 Vac; 47-66 Hz operation
- Weight: 33 lb; Size: 163 mm (6.4 in)H x 325 mm (12.8 in)W x 427 mm (16.8 in)D
The 8592B has a frequency range of 9 KHz to 22 GHz (or 25 GHz with option H25), a sweep time range from 20 ms to 100 seconds, an internal preselector, and a weight of just 35 pounds. Amplitude range extends from -114 to +30dBm and the unit is equipped with an input attenuator having a range of 0 to 70dB tn 10dB steps. An optional memory card reader allows loading specific measurement personalities for defined tests and the internal memory allows 50 traces to be stored. If AC power is not available, the unit can be operated from the 85901A portable AC power source.
|< Prev||Next >|